[Dovecot] Multiple user sharing a single mailbox

Jonathon Price jon at jprice.me
Fri Jun 14 22:31:59 EEST 2013

Don't think the passdb would work as I was planning on using LDAP for
authentication. Also if this option was used I'm assuming it would effect
the username used in any logging.

If having a single seen flag for the mailboxs was preferred, i.e. no
private indexes. Is there a recommended mail store format that would work
best with higher levels of concurrent access?

Thanks for the help,
Jon