[Dovecot] v2.2.3 released

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Tue Jun 18 18:22:21 EEST 2013

On 6/17/2013 8:06 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 17.6.2013, at 0.41, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
>
>> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.3.tar.gz
>> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.3.tar.gz.sig
>>
>> This is a pretty important upgrade for v2.2 users, because of the
>> IMAP ENVELOPE reply fix.
>
> sdbox/mdbox users: Don't upgrade just yet.. It seems it may cause
> "Extension header update points outside header size" errors that
> don't fix themselves. (Bug 1: Causing this error in the first place,
> bug 2: not being able to fix it automatically.)

Hi Timo,
The latest from http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/ seems to fix the
dsync errors I was seeing with 2.2.2. Mostly "Error: Mailbox INBOX sync:
mailbox_delete failed: INBOX can't be deleted."

Is the extension header bug fixed with yesterday's patch:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/3056feb418b1 ?

Thanks,
Ken Anderson

--