[Dovecot] Config for master user in dovecot 1.1.20

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 22 05:12:10 EEST 2013

Am 22.06.2013 03:02, schrieb Nick Edwards:
> Save your breath, Harald is just a complete abrasive jagoff, on this
> and every other list, I know for a fact that he is one step from being
> banned off the apache lists

you know for a fact *what*?

there are very very few posts from me on the apache lists and
now come one and show me a abusive one or do yourself a favour
and be quiet

well, i have *zero* understanding for people using for years
not supported software on public machines, well if this
makes me to an asshole so it be - period