[Dovecot] Mbox corruption - Inbox beginning with 'FFrom' or 'FrFrom'

dalevizo dalevizo at otenet.gr
Mon Jun 24 13:41:31 EEST 2013

Thanx I'll try the patch as soon as possible and I'll let you know.
It is indeed very rare. We're only seeing 4-5 corruptions in about 13
million logins per day.
I've been trying to convince our design team that we should move to
maildir, but the truth is that it's quite a change, and we're way too
busy to deal with everything else AND a migration from mbox to maildir.

D.