[Dovecot] Help installing Dovecot 1.0 on Debian 6.0.7

Ron Leach ronleach at tesco.net
Tue Jun 25 13:00:04 EEST 2013

On 25/06/2013 10:33, Roshan Dawrani wrote:

> Could someone please let me know if I can get the pre-built binaries for
> Dovecot 1.0 for Debian 6.0?

This looks interesting:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive

You may be able merely to set another repository in apt.

The distributable CDs and DVDs are available, as well.  I don't know
whether Dovecot will be on them, or not, nor do I understand how to
find out, but they are here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/6.0.7/

Dovecot 1.0.15 was the latest v1.0 in Debian.  If it is not in the
Debian 6 distribution, I am pretty sure it was in the Debian 5
distribution, which is also available at those sites.

regards, Ron