[Dovecot] IMAPS: Disable SSL connection without client certificate

Ireneusz Szcześniak irek.szczesniak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 22:54:38 EEST 2013

Reindl, thanks again for your email, but now I realize that perhaps
you misunderstood my problem.  I have got the SSL working with the
config presented in my first post.  The problem is that I'm surprised
that Dovecot lets clients establish an SSL connection even when the
client doesn't present a certificate.  I don't want clients without a
valid certificate even establish an SSL connection.

--
Ireneusz (Irek) Szczesniak
http://www.irkos.org