[Dovecot] Dovecot SASL & Postfix

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Mar 17 14:04:06 EET 2013

This is probably a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway.

I am currently using Postfix with Dovecot and Cyrus-SASL. I want to
switch over to Dovecot SASL. The regular Dovecot user/password file is
not the same as the file used by cyrus-sasl. Usewr names and passwords
are different. I created a flat file that dovecot can use for SASL
look-ups; however, exactly where in the Dovecot config file to I place
the entry.

--
Jerry ♔