[Dovecot] dovecot: auth-worker: order of authentication types

David Obando david at cryptix.de
Wed Mar 20 16:42:14 EET 2013

I found out myself how to control the order:
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Authentication/MultipleDatabases.

still asking how to set up dovecot authentication so
*users that authenticate with only their username (i.e. system users)
always and only use PAM authentication
*users that authenticate with their e-mail-address always and only use
SQL authentication

thanks,
david

--
The day microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start making vacuum cleaners.
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 1920BD87