[Dovecot] Altmove doesn't working after a dsync.

Breno Moreira brenoavm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:59:24 EET 2013

My email was sent before I finish it.

The other command I'm using is for move the old mails to the alternate
storage, and it is:
  - doveadm -Dv altmove -u user seen savedbefore 2w

In the logs all seems to be ok, without errors or warnings.
I'm really thinking in test the new version to find out if the problem
still occurs.

Thanks to all.

Breno Moreira