[Dovecot] Pigeonhole for 2.2?

Wed May 1 14:35:16 EEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 3:51 PM, Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> wrote:
> On 4/19/2013 7:53 AM, Eray Aslan wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:41:26AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>>> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.1.tar.gz
>>> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.1.tar.gz.sig
>> Thanks.  Any idea about when pigeonhole (v0.4.0?) for dovecot-2.2 will
>> be released?
>
> There is one issue with the doveadm-sieve plugin that I need to solve
> before releasing it. That should happen some time in the coming week.

Hi Stephan,

Any update on when to expect this?

The gentoo ebuild maintainer is waiting for the pigeonhole release
before updating the ebuild, and I'd like to get this installed on both
my old and new server prior to migrating the old one to the new one (so
they'll both be using the new dsync for migrating my 350+GB of mail),
and am hoping to do this in the next week or two...

Thanks very much for your thankless efforts at keeping up with Timo's
fast paced releases!

--

Best regards,

Charles