[Dovecot] Pigeonhole for 2.2?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 6 12:00:46 EEST 2013

Am 06.05.2013 04:02, schrieb Noel Butler:
> On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 10:56 +1000, Reuben Farrelly wrote:
>
>> On 6/05/2013 10:46 AM, Noel Butler wrote:
>>> The problem with dovecot is, Timo does not release rc's or beta's where
>>> this testing could show the bugs found
>>
>> http://www.dovecot.org/oldnews.html
>>
>> Shows at least two 2.2 betas and four RC's, seven RC's of 2.1, and three
>> betas of 2.0.
>
> Well, things have changed, since Timo once said he wouldn't... however,
> unlike some apparently, I do not live on the website
>
> http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-January/140156.html
> http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2012-January/062944.html
> http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2010-August/051544.html
>
> I 've kept messages from this list since its last clean-out, in 08,
> those message do not appear, it seems on jan 13, dovecots mail server
> had no PTR entry, seems 11 messages in total missing - not my problem

stop this bullshit!

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-January/140156.html

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [Dovecot-news] v2.2.beta1 released
Datum: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 12:33:05 +0200
Von: Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
Antwort an: dovecot at dovecot.org
An: dovecot-news at dovecot.org, dovecot at dovecot.org

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/beta/dovecot-2.2.beta1.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/beta/dovecot-2.2.beta1.tar.gz.sig

Lots of fixes since 2.2.alpha1, especially related to dsync. Also dsync
now supports syncing private message flags when INDEXPVT is used.

Here's again the list of all the major changes in v2.2: