[Dovecot] AuthenticationFailedException: [IN-USE] Couldn't open INBOX: Permission denied

Earles, Jill jill.earles at ubc.ca
Thu May 9 07:35:57 EEST 2013

I should have done more work myself before writing that last message.  I quickly found that MTA is Mail Transfer Agent.  In my case, this is Postfix.  And MDA is Mail Delivery Agent, in my case, this is Dovecot LDA.  More details to read at http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Postfix.

Thanks again, Ben, for writing all you have about this.  I know a lot more about this system that I did before I made this mistake, which is great.

Cheers

On 2013-05-08, at 9:25 PM, "Earles, Jill" <jdearles at mail.ubc.ca>