[Dovecot] 2.2.x autobuilds: Debian Stable now Wheezy, which pool for 2.2.x?

Ron Leach ronleach at tesco.net
Fri May 10 21:46:02 EEST 2013

On 10/05/2013 19:24, Stephan Bosch wrote:

> This means that testing-auto i386 (the master) will be the only
> release updated for the moment. I hope this still installs on stable,
> otherwise you'll have to wait a little longer.

I'd clean-installed the amd64 version of Wheezy.  I'd prefer to wait
for the other builds, because running the i386 version will probably
trigger a series of additional dependencies that ultimately won't be
needed.  And I'm genuinely happy to wait because I've still to work
out various new bits of configuration to make the best use of 2.2
(we're running 1.x at the moment).

And thank you, very much, for the quick reply.

Ron