[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.4.0 for Dovecot v2.2.1.

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed May 15 00:52:11 EEST 2013

Stephan Bosch wrote:
> >On 2013-05-09 10:35 AM, Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> wrote:
> >>Currently, I'm building an SMTP submission proxy server.
> To provide some sort of solution for the short term, I guess I'll
> just add an optional auto-save-to-sent feature. When the submission
> service has direct access to the user's mail storage, that is
> trivial to implement. However, if the submission service is
> unprivileged, that will be a little more difficult. Probably, in
> that case I'll make it use a special support service to perform the
> actual delivery to the sent folder. Any suggestions are welcome.

Please don't forget to implement the "submission director proxy",
we absolutely need this in order to be able to work with NFS+mdbox
and prevent corrupted indexes.

We cannot just store something directly into the local "Sent" Folder,
we need to go through the director to the appropriate NFS client host.

Regards
Daniel
--
https://plus.google.com/103021802792276734820