[Dovecot] Autocreation the home folder

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed May 15 16:15:06 EEST 2013

Dovecot autocreates the mail directory, but apparently it doesn't currently autocreate the home directory if it's located elsewhere. I'm not sure if it's really worth the trouble to change the code to do that. Ideally the mail directory would be under the home directory and this wouldn't be a problem. You could also change your new user creation to trigger mkdiring the user's home.