[Dovecot] Quota not working with dict proxy

Chris Richards gizmo at giz-works.com
Wed May 15 20:56:45 EEST 2013

> Are you using the same SQL table "email" for user lookup
> and quota/storage accounting?
>
> Try to use two different tables for user and quota database, because the
> quota
> accounting might have deleted an entry from the "user" table while it only
> tried to delete a row from the "quota" table.
>
> Regards
> Daniel

Daniel,
Per your suggestion, I created a new table, quote_usage, and changed the
config files to look at it instead.  Things appear to be working now.
Thank you very much for your guidance.

Is there any documentation that goes into more detail regarding the 'map'
settings, what they mean, etc., of which you are aware?  I was rather
hoping to avoid digging through the code just to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks again.

Chris