[Dovecot] dovecot 2.0 -> 2.2.1 sieve problem

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Wed May 15 21:36:55 EEST 2013

On 05/15/2013 10:39 AM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> On 5/15/2013 5:25 PM, Trever L. Adams wrote:
>> On 05/15/2013 09:18 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>>> What do you get in logs with auth_debug=yes and mail_debug=yes?
>> with auth_debug=yes and mail_debug=yes
>
> This looks like a rather old version of Pigeonhole (pre-release v0.4).
>
> Due to the following change a Pigeonhole version should be logged when
> mail_debug is enabled:
>
> http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole/rev/44721c50833e
>
> I see nothing like that in your logs, so you're running something older.
>
> This change is probably what fixes your trouble:
>
> http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole/rev/f43c7609497c
>
> From the package name you provided I cannot tell which version (or
> rather hg revision) of Pigeonhole you are running. The  released
> v0.4.0 should work.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephan.

I am sorry for assuming that dovecot and pigeonhole were in the same
respository. They are packaged from one SRPM in Fedora. It appears that
the following is the hg information, so yes, it is old:

repo: d31c1c993bcf9897297b1c6a7d4fd3a7bbc4eff8
node: 99eec511aa2c03df4a7dcb2cd1506163b49e419b
branch: default
latesttag: 0.3.3
latesttagdistance: 22

I will file the appropriate bug there.

Thank you TImo and Stephan for your help!

Trever

--
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every
form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson"