[Dovecot] should dovecot store maildir files with CRLF or LF?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed May 22 03:18:08 EEST 2013

I'm not sure if this has any bearing on what you reported here, but I
do this:

fetchmail->procmail->dovecot->Claws-Mail

When I open certain emails, the empty lines between paragraphs are
missing. If this is part of what you're reporting, I can pay more
attention as to which emails display this anomaly.

Thanks,

SteveT