[Dovecot] Dovecot mysql replication

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Fri May 24 10:57:22 EEST 2013

Am 24.05.2013 09:45, schrieb Edwardo Garcia:
> Halo,
>
> (First time posting, please forgive English is not native)
>
> Change from Courier to Dovecot 2.1.16
>
> Having two server.
>
> Having mysql on thiz two server, one master, one slave.
>
> What we wish is slave Dovecot only ask slave mysql, unless slave mysql not
> work when then ask master, we have Postfix do thiz fallover good, but
> Dovecot talk to slave and master no mater what, we think thiz defeat
> fallover as we not want this aktion, but aktion like Postfix.
>
> The problemo is can not find Dovecot option for thiz in wiki2.dovecot.org,
> is possible?

i am not really up2date with your question, but last time, i was
involved  with it, only kinda master/master solution did work, no
problem here with it, but i wouldnt recommend it in general, also many
new more database cluster tecs were anounced since my last install,
so there may more recent news in that point, wait for other answers

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG