[Dovecot] dovecot-sieve (pigeonhole) -- is is possible to "re-filter" INBOX when filters have been updated?

Lev Serebryakov lev at serebryakov.spb.ru
Fri May 24 23:20:36 EEST 2013

Hello, Dovecot.

 I  want  to  migrate  to  webmail  (roundcube)  over  dovecot + sieve
(pigeonhole). Now I'm using on-client (The Bat!) filters, but I need
to have acccess to my mail everywhere, not only on my workstation.

 And I wonder, is here simple way to re-filter INBOX after sieve
filters have been changed? Any offline (desktop) mail client could run
new filters on old messages -- is here any way to do this with
dovecot-sieve (pigeonhole)?

 I'm using postfix + dovecot LMTP to run sieve filters.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at serebryakov.spb.ru>