[Dovecot] dovecot-sieve (pigeonhole) -- is is possible to "re-filter" INBOX when filters have been updated?

Chris Richards gizmo at giz-works.com
Sat May 25 23:36:47 EEST 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 3:53 am, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
>  So, I need a way to run it from httpd (running with credentials of
> web user) on behalf mail subsystem (running with credentials of
> v-mail user) according command from PHP script...
>  It could be non-trivial...

There's a dovecot plugin that extends the sieve protocol and allows you to
execute applications on the server.  I don't know anything about it (I've
never used it), but perhaps that is a path you could investigate?

https://sftp.netscout.com/human.aspx?r=1484766944&Arg12=fileview&Arg11=1&Arg07=903982830&Arg06=904052910

Chris