[Dovecot] Email migration

Romer Ventura rventura at h-st.com
Tue May 28 17:44:10 EEST 2013

Hello,

So I am currently running dovecot 1.2.11 on Debian 5 for our production
email systems. We just deployed some new Debian 7 servers and we will be
upgrading to the latest dovecot version. I've been reading the docs, but I
wanted to heard some feedback on the import of all my current email into the
new installation. We have 320GB worth of email. Any gotchas I should be
prepared for? Any complications I should be aware of when importing all
these data?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

<BR CLEAR="ALL">
<hr style="border: 1px solid #CCC;">
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to intellectual property rights and such rights are expressly claimed and are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Houston Sigma Technologies L.P. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.</p>