[Dovecot] Load Balancing and HA

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu May 30 06:39:59 EEST 2013

Am 29.05.2013 22:46, schrieb Andreas Kasenides:
> I should say that other more complicated setups like full blown clusters
> and
> distributed file systems have been rejected due to their complexity (and
> the
> fact we do not have experience with them).
> Our user base is around 3-4K of heavy users.

i have no problems with storage ocfs2 on drbd maildir 4000 heavy users
behind loadbalancers, its not that much complicated,
also setups with nfs have their problems, you have to find a solution
which fits best to your needs, tec skills and finance possibilities

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG