[Dovecot] IMAP QUOTA

Arun Gupta arung at cdac.in
Thu May 30 10:26:09 EEST 2013

Hi,

I read about Snarf plugin, it works if the mail already in spool area, but
I want to know whether it is possible if users quota exceeded then instead
of mail rejected it should delived to user spool area or somewhere else.

Regards,

Arun Gupta

--

Regards,

Arun Kumar Gupta
Mail Administrator
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility (NPSF)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Ganeshkhind Road
Pune University Campus
PUNE-Maharastra
Phone :	+91-20-25704347