[Dovecot] Dovecot MTA

Mon Nov 11 13:29:50 EET 2013

On 2013-11-10 4:46 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> maybe the 1.0 wiki should be deleted if that helps even you to
> understand that 1.x is EOL long time ago? there where 2.0 and 2.1 and
> so who do you think is wasting it's time supporting *four major releases*?

Well, it would probably be a good thing to add a major, impossible to
miss disclaimer on all wiki1 pages that the 1.x series is no longer
supported...

Wietse did the same thing for old/obsolete postfix pages way back (I
remember when it came up on the mail list) by adding a
watermark/background to all old/obsolete pages... here is an example:

http://www.postfix.org/spam.html

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*