[Dovecot] Dovecot MTA

Mon Nov 11 13:39:02 EET 2013

On 2013-11-11 5:58 AM, Edwardo Garcia <wdgarc88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Silly offer one option if it cause denial of service, again setting up more
> third party  softwares is not answer, more cogs in chain, more chances of
> breakage,  we think dropping server altogether is better if server auth not
> work rather than overload master server because of dovecot design.

I'm quite certain Timo would be very happy to provide a quote to you for
what it would cost to implement this for you... or, you could do so
yourself (it is open-source software after all).

Otherwise, I think you should reconsider your comments and apologize to
Timo and the list for your childish whining.

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*