[Dovecot] Dovecot MTA

Peter Mogensen apm at one.com
Mon Nov 11 15:18:36 EET 2013

Timo Sirainen wrote:

 > And Dovecot roadmap is slowly shrinking .. there aren’t all that many
 > big features left anymore. Soon it’s mainly going to be improvements
 > to reliability and performance. So I need to find some new things to
 > do in any case. :)

True ...
If I try to make a wish list for features many of them requires fixing
the IMAP protocol it self.
(Like not having the folder display name being the unique identifier)

Which reminds me that the IMAP5 process (if there ever was one) seems to
be slowed to a halt.
Now, there's a task for a developer looking for something to do ;-)

/Peter