[Dovecot] Dovecot MTA

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Nov 12 03:14:49 EET 2013

On 12/11/2013 04:28, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> Edwardo Garcia skrev den 2013-11-11 11:58:
>> But is dovecot job to authenticate,  mysql replicate fine, it is
>> dovecot
>> that is not fine by  ignoring desire effect by only talk localhost and
>> not
>> any other unless locahost auth not respond.
>
> so move to postgresql/mysql backend and change from dovecot to dbmail ?
>
> why blame dovecot for using fs mail store ?
>
> is your problem unstable nfs ?
>
> give up and get google app mx :)

WTF drugs are you on? Or maybe its more to the point of what medication
you're not taking.

Briefly reading, he;s talking about the same problem i and a few otehrs
have brought up in the past (i gave up on it since Timo made it very
clear he has no interest at all and Edward is really wasting his time)
*dovecot authentication for users* unless I missed something, possible,
so much noise on this list I rarely bother to read it anymore, and this
mornings reading reaffirms why i dont