[Dovecot] trashed

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Nov 13 11:35:14 EET 2013

Am 13.11.2013 04:49, schrieb Nick Edwards:
> Let us see
>
> Posfix list  - BANNED

look at the thread history

> Roundcube List - MODERATED

because Noel if you look at that threwad

> Centos List - MODERATED (maybe banned)

because two postings a long time ago

> Fedora list - 1/ MODERATED
>  - 2/ Had hissy fit temper tantrum with moderators a
> few days ago about his continual moderation and claimed was quitting
> fedora list.

users list

on fedora-devel no longer, most likely because my work in
writing hundrets of bugreports and testing hundrets of
packages all the time

http://kparal.wordpress.com/
http://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-devel/msg189823.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/msg68627.html

> Likely has resubscribed to Fedora (if indeed even did quit), like on
> Postfix under a lists at rhsoft.net address or something similar

for sure not on the users list

> Taking into account all of the above, I think its fair to say, its
> more than one person that doesn't like your foul mouthed antics

so what, i and many others also do not like people which obviously
not trying one second to search for existing solutins about
topics explained many thousand times and they continue to
refuse reading basic docs

> which
> was explained to you many times by fedora moderators, trying to get
> you to change, all you had to do, and they would remove moderation,
> but you refused, so you deserve it, no one else to blame but yourself

read the thread, they demanded to live by he "fedora code of conduct"
even off-list and everywhere

> YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM

there do not need to be vitims at all

> Awesome!  Thanks for that, I have just enabled bl.alt-backspace.org on
> our company servers

you are a fool because you are blocking many other domains and most
likely not a single message from me on a mailing-list because
it arrives from the list-IP

knowing that and using such a RBL on a company server should
lead in you get fired because incompetence