[Dovecot] OT: not dovecot related Re: trashed

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Nov 14 01:08:32 EET 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-13 at 20:49 +1000, Nick Edwards wrote:

> *yawn*
> you just dont get it do you, you have brought EVERYTHING upon
> yourself, no one else to blame, only YOU

Please take this off list? or preferentially, stop wasting your time, I
spent a couple days off list, and a colleague of mine spent a further
few days explaining to him why he was getting kicked off and moderated
on so many lists, and blacklisted, he just doesnt care, in his mind, its
ok to abuse people for any reason, he refuses to change.

As for listed in dnsbl, the same thing would happen if he was reported
to spamcop or sorbs, or any other list. Listings are to punish the
offenders to force them to mend their ways, it was not just because he
was abusing me in private, I filtered him out, but he was reported as
(and witnessed to) abusing multiple persons from multiple lists, when it
was reported by Fedora list members (as not a subscriber to it my
colleague spent some time on their archives, and he is an even bitter
jerk over there)  directly, and via CC, given his attitude of  " I do no
wrong ", and his threats of having multiple domains, it was decided his
IP range would be listed, this would not likely affect him too much
given they are in Austria, and although we do have a couple of German
services using it last time I looked, most the users are Asia Pacific,
and US with some in UK, meaning, it shouldnt really affect his business,
but it will stop his rhetoric spewing into some personal mailboxes in
those regions, shame it did not affect his business in a way, because
then his employer might force him to change his attitude. Oh, and yes,
he was told by myself and others how to get this listing removed - he
refuses.

The above is informational and not open for any discussion, on, or
off-list, I refuse to comment any further on it... or any of his threads
really :)

> because you make a couple of helpful posts does not give you the right
> to continue to abuse everyone like you repeatedly do

+1