[Dovecot] Mail filters in incoming message

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Nov 19 20:53:58 EET 2013

On 19 Nov 2013, at 07:52 , Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> which does not change anything in the fact you need to know how
> to write sieve rules as you clearly can see on the screenshots
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/sieve/

Well, yes, but it seemed like the OP had example scripts to get started, but more needed help enabling them. It seemed that was a possible solution. (NB: I don't use ThunderBird myself, I only know the plugin exists).

> it only verfies if the server would accept your script and
> it  does not work with TB >= 24 here

Ah, so TB has also moved to the mozilla-stupid versioning scheme? Laste version I used was 3.x

--
Yeah, Nick. Nick's the kinda guy you can trust. Nick's your buddy Nick's
the kinda guy you drink beers with. The kinda guy that doesn't care if