[Dovecot] 2.2.9

Reuben Farrelly reuben-dovecot at reub.net
Fri Nov 22 10:37:49 EET 2013

On 22/11/2013 7:28 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> Nick Edwards skrev den 2013-11-22 07:20:
>> Timo (since he is the only one that maters here),
>
> so it should have being private mail ?
>
> that sayed i keep dovecot 1.x as the most recent stable version, and 2.x
> as the unstable development version that works for some but not all

If 2.x that "unstable" can you tell us what bugs you keep running into
that are stopping you upgrading?

Talk is cheap.  Anyone can make claims that any piece of software is
full of bugs.  What I'm asking is, specifically do you know of any bugs
which Timo has not yet addressed, are you harbouring a big secret list
of bugs that we don't know about, or are you just trolling?

Reuben