[Dovecot] 2.2.9

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Nov 22 18:23:32 EET 2013

Am 22.11.2013 17:17, schrieb Nick Edwards:
> On 11/22/13, Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu> wrote:
>> Nick Edwards skrev den 2013-11-22 07:20:
>>> Timo (since he is the only one that maters here),
>>
>> so it should have being private mail ?
>
> No Timo made it clear all dovecot stuff must go by list
>
>> that sayed i keep dovecot 1.x as the most recent stable version, and 2.x
>> as the unstable development version that works for some but not all
>
> what the fuck are you rambling about now? jesus christ, shut the fuck
> up and stop popping your dumb comments in when you have no fucking
> clue, this has nothing to do with 1 v 2  or some crap that your dumb
> arse delusional trolling mouth spills out

ah - now you also woke up why i classified Benny as troll and told him
to shut up leading in Noel Butler only see my reponse line quoted and
start again his personal fight against me and people like you enter
the train with "cool blacklist, i use it too"?

well, you most likely will not see this response until someone else
quotes it, but more i can not do to make people realize that there
is a difference between pure Trolls and people not always nice enough
for everybody and his brother