[Dovecot] 2.2.9

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Nov 23 03:39:43 EET 2013

On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 02:29 +0100, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Nick Edwards skrev den 2013-11-22 17:17:
>
> > I need a drink
>
> if you can find some to drink with, all problems with dovecot will
> comeback tomorrow :=)
>
> i just made another sieve rule now

What has this to do with dovecot? Take your trolling off list please.

I'm starting to regret defending you against Harald, perhaps its YOU who
should be booted and not him
Nicks right about one thing though, you seem to have not taken your
medicated lately Benny.

(although you dont blindly go around abusing people on every list, and
in CC's and private, so we wont blacklist you :) )