[Dovecot] 2.2.9

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Nov 23 07:16:34 EET 2013

On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 04:06 +0200, Timo Sirainen In-Reply-To:
<1385170783.4058.5.camel at tardis> wrote:

> but there are about 3 of you who nowadays constantly seem to be wasting my time on thinking about it.

no doubt, despite my one single post to "them" in long time, but being
informed that my name has been dragged into their shit fight a few
times, you of course include me in this gang of 3, frankly, I've had a
gutfull of your lengthy vendetta, it is after all why I rarely waste my
time here and the those I've helped have mostly been via private anyway,
now,  my time for lists is being more rare these days, I have far more
important activities to worry about in life, so it is with much pleasure
I inform you that you will need to find some other poor sucker to blame
for the trolls and idiots, I am removing myself from the dovecot
"community" forthwith, well, in 3 minutes, enough time for this message
to make it through mailman before I confirm unsub :)

oh before I go, ya know, if you reigned in the regular offenders like
other lists, nobody else would have needed to.