[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.1.16

paolo.brocchi paolo.brocchi at staff.aruba.it
Wed Nov 27 10:55:02 EET 2013

Hi,for example i have this structure:user:pippo at domain.it-->INBOX --> here a would like only mail for example from pluto at domain.itif a user create some subfolder like:--> INBOX.folder1--> INBOX.folder2.........  in this folder i would show only the emails that i have in INBOXThanksDa: dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org