[Dovecot] smartsieve managesieve-login failure with dovecot 2.1.7

Wouter Berkepeis wouter at private-lotus.org
Mon Oct 7 18:54:09 EEST 2013

Hello Stephan,

Thanks for the answer. I also thought it should work this way. Thank you
for the suggestion using rawlog, hopefully I can find out why it does
not work (yet). Complicating factor is that I run 2 versions of
SmartSieve on two different machines, the old one for everyday use, and
the new one for testing inside my lan. Always a bit tricky these do not
interfere. For testing managesieve(-login) I also used the Thunderbird
sieve plugin. This is working ok for the new setup, I can actually log
in and send and save sieve settings on the server (a lot of s's...:-) ).
So Dovecot is working ok, it's the client side causing the problem.

Regards,

Wouter