[Dovecot] Login into other user's account // master user for non-master users // chroot to users.<user>

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Oct 21 16:37:10 EEST 2013

Am 21.10.2013 15:30, schrieb Charles Marcus:
> Thanks Steffen...
>
> I kill-filed Reindl a while back due to his abusive, arrogant nature...

what was absusive in this thread?

and the abusive reply to you in the following thread was
well deserved after your "prove it"
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-February/088587.html

> Too bad - I held off for a long time, because he does actually seem to have a clue most of the time.

because i read docs, not only for dovecot, for a lot of other server
software far away from mail and the underlying RFC's too