[Dovecot] Mailboxes separated from IMAP server

Reymer Antonio Vargas Solano reymervargas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:25:13 EEST 2013

I know how HA n LB works, is just that is not what I'm looking for for
example if you have and imap server that stores the mailboxes in a LUNs of
a SAN, that only store the emails received for the postfix servers,
transfered by LMTP way, how you can configure another IMAP server that use
POP and IMAP protocols without access the SAN just communicating with the
other Dovecot server...