[Dovecot] using dovecot in Asterisk imap storage

Asmaa Ahmed asabatgirl at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:02:12 EEST 2013

When I tried to add this section, I got this error at restarting dovecot $ /usr/sbin/dovecot restartdoveconf: Warning: NOTE: You can get a new clean config file with: doveconf -n > dovecot-new.confdoveconf: Warning: Obsolete setting in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf:77: add auth_ prefix to all settings inside auth {} and remove the auth {} section completelydoveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line 78: Expecting '='