[Dovecot] secure email server

BONNET, Frank frank.bonnet at esiee.fr
Wed Oct 23 14:16:54 EEST 2013

my first question is : does postfix and dovecot are able to use an
encrypted filesystem such as Encfs ?

For the access question , yes I will use a Juniper firewall ( is it safe to
use Juniper ? )to filter IMAP and SMTP access from the outside and the LAN

And yes STARTTLS will be used for both SMTP & IMAP access

*Frank BONNET*

Systemes UNIX et Reseaux

ESIEE PARIS

01.45.92.66.17 - 06.70.37.37.69