[Dovecot] Right values for Antispam plugin

Michael Neurohr mnewpipe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:11:20 EET 2013

Hi!
I'm currently configuring the Dovecot Antispam plugin for the use with
Dspam. In general it works, but I'm not sure about one special config
parameter:
antispam_dspam_args

At the moment I set it to:
antispam_dspam_args = --source=error;--signature=%%s;--user;%u

Is that the appropriate value for retraining? I'm not sure if "%%s" is
correct to get the signature value. I was not able to find any
documentation that describes that value.

So I just want to know if my plugin config is correct for retraining.

plugin {
 antispam_backend = dspam
 antispam_spam = Spam
 antispam_trash = trash;Trash;Deleted Items;Deleted Messages
 antispam_signature = X-DSPAM-Signature
 antispam_signature_missing = move
 antispam_dspam_binary = /usr/bin/dspam
 antispam_dspam_args = --source=error;--signature=%%s;--user;%u
}

Thanks,
Michael