[Dovecot] migration from IMAP/POP3 courier server to a remote dovecot server

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:41:01 EEST 2013

Ok, it seems i found the problem, i was missing the plugin declaration into
dovecot.conf

imapc_host = mail.foo.com
imapc_features = rfc822.size
pop3c_host = mail.foo.com

namespace {
  separator = /
  inbox = yes
}

protocol doveadm {
  mail_plugins = $mail_plugins pop3_migration
}

disable_plaintext_auth = no
pop3_uidl_format = UID%u-%v

And then using command:

*doveadm -o imapc_user=foo -o pop3c_user=foo -o imapc_password=bar -o
pop3c_password=bar backup -R -u user at domain
<http://dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dovecot> pop3c:*

The only doubt i have is how to sync both imap and pop3, i've seen
that if i made a pop3c sync ath then impac sync gives an error, and if
execute imapc and then pop3c it gives an error too.

--
nik600