[Dovecot] Sieve, vacation, company (domain-wide) message possible?

Tue Sep 10 14:05:04 EEST 2013

On 2013-09-09 8:29 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> On Monday 09 September 2013 08:28:26 Charles Marcus did opine:
>> What I'd like is to be able to set a company (domain-wide) auto-response
>> for when our company is closed for holidays... more specifically, extra
>> holidays (often the boss will close an extra day for an extra long
>> weekend). He has asked more than once about setting an auto-response for
>> *everyone* during these periods...

> I would be very careful about doing that.  You will wind up on the spam
> blocker lists & have a hell of a time getting back off them.

?

If it works exactly the same as normal vacation messages - doesn't
auto-reply to any type of list or other auto generated content, and only
replies once per day per sender (and for this company wide responder if
the same sender sends to more than one of our addresses, they only get
ONE response, not one for each recipient - why would doing this at the
company/domain level be any different?

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*