[Dovecot] Bug report: "doveadm rename" encodes special characters wrongly in mUTF-7 (in fs)

megodin at inboxalias.com megodin at inboxalias.com
Fri Sep 20 18:17:46 EEST 2013

What the heck, I don't get it... seems like it's bug's day for me today... the d*mn freenet web-mailclient omitted half of the sentence on exact the same part *again* - so I split it to several lines and omit some quotes...

Hope this is the last try to get the _whole_ message out:

Naturally renaming a users mail folder should be done via
doveadm rename
- and not via filesystems "mv" command - to keep dovecot indexes consistent.

So sorry again for all that additional reading garbage (forum admins, please feel free to fill in the correct sentence to my original post and delete the 2 correction posts).

Seems like a have to write another bug report to freenet admins... (sigh)

Sorry again,
Megodin

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! http://email.freenet.de/basic/Informationen