[Dovecot] Delete to Archive?

Alexander Wasmuth alex at wasmuth.org
Tue Sep 24 22:20:16 EEST 2013

On 24.09.2013, at 21:00, James E. Pace <james at PaceHouse.com> wrote:

>> http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/06/27/inside-ios-7-mail-gets-gesture-support-and-reworked-ui
>
> Thank you so much! That allows me to do exactly what I want on the client side.

Happy to hear. There is a bit of an inconsistency between Mail.app and iOS mail. In Mail.app you have two distinctive buttons/actions, delete (which deletes the email, or moves it to the trash folder) and archive (which moves it to the folder Archive, if there is a folder named 'Archive').

With iOS there is either or. Either delete the email or archive it.