[Dovecot] Using MailDir but local messages still save in mbox format

Mike Edwards me at wilsonville.net
Fri Sep 27 10:35:58 EEST 2013

I think I just fixed the problem but I am not sure if I did it the right
way..    It seems that it is postfix that did it, not dovecot.   I found
this in the log for every local message...

Sep 26 11:10:10 zeus postfix/local[14565]: 9B0294AA15E:
to=<vmail at my.domain.com>, orig_to=<vmail>, relay=local, delay=9,
delays=9/0.01/0/0.02, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to mailbox)

So, I went to the postfix master.cf and commented out this line...

#local     unix  -       n       n       -       -       local

Was that the correct way to do it?