[Dovecot] Book on Postfix/Dovecot or Postfix/Dovecot/Clam/Spam Assassin?

Jutta Zalud ju at netzwerklabor.at
Tue Apr 1 14:54:31 UTC 2014

Am 01.04.2014 13:22, schrieb Jeffrey Walton:

> I'm looking for a book on Postfix/Dovecot or Postfix/Dovecot/Clam/Spam
Assassin

I can recommend the books by Peer Heinlein
http://www.opensourcepress.de/de/produkte/Das-Postfix-Buch/434/978-3-941841-00-0
http://www.opensourcepress.de/de/produkte/Dovecot/13569/978-3-95539-075-4
The Dovecot-Book was just published 2 weeks ago.

Both books are in German, but I know that his other IMAP-Server book
(about Cyrus and Courier) has been translated into English. Maybe the
new books will be translated, too. Peer Heinlein can be reached via
http://www.heinlein-support.de/kontakt

HTH,
jutta