[Dovecot] how to enable debugging in imapc

Teemu Huovila teemu.huovila at dovecot.fi
Thu Apr 3 07:39:02 UTC 2014

On 04/02/2014 06:12 PM, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> hmm that does not seem to get ./src/lib-imap-client/imapc-connection.c
> to talk more ... or is this not the part of the code that gets
> active when implementing an imap proxy with dovecot ?
I do not know exactly what you are trying to do, but I suspect that is not the file you are looknig for. Proxy functionality is
in src/login-common/*proxy.c , src/imap-login/imap-proxy.c and perhaps others that I have omitted here.

I think your best bet would be to expand on your problem in your other thread. Describe in more detail what you are trying to
do, maybe especially why you need both nginx and Dovecot infront of your Zimbra. Also post (inline) your full doveconf -n output
and the relevent configuration files for the other components of your system.

I am hopeful there will be somebody who can easily help you based on their own experience. I am nowhere near as experienced in
configuring Dovecot as some of the people on this list.

br,
Teemu Huovila