[Dovecot] mdbox with mail_attachment_dir per user in 2.2.12

Pavel Stano stano at websupport.sk
Thu Apr 3 13:12:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

we have 2 netapp arrays with 2 volumes and we need to store our mail
data in one or other volume for every user.
We want keep data for one user in one volume only.

So we would like to have 2 separate mail_attachment_dir, one on every
volume.
But in latest version 2.2.12 it look like it is only possible to set
one global mail_attachment_dir.

I have an idea with 2 separate dovecot instances per machine with
different mail_attachment_dir. Or it is possible to somehow specify it
per user ?

Thanks
--
[ Ohodnotte kvalitu mailu: http://nicereply.com/websupport/Stano/ ]